Saturday 21 December 2013

Andy Hardiman Profile

Andy Hardiman I came here in 2001 as a love refugee. That means I am part of the 99%. 99% of Irish people end up in Sweden as they meet their partners in Ireland or in Australia or the like. So that happened to me in my native city of Galway, and then because of the fantastic natal and childcare facilities in Sweden there really wasn't any choice about where to move. Now Isabella and Seamus are aged 13 and 9 and we live a nice "Svensson" life in a wooden house in Lindome. I work as a tree surgeon and set up my own business soon after coming here and work within a 50KM radius of Gothenburg. It is a bit seasonal but well sometimes
it is hard when one comes here not knowing the language to find something.
Now I know the language so well I guess things have worked out. My slogan
is, Up Galway City

No comments:

Post a Comment