Saturday 21 December 2013

Irish Christmas Drinks....

Hej Alla

Myself, Eoin, Vincent and Catherine (M) are meeting for a bite to eat and a few Xmas drinks next Friday, the 20th Dec at 7 in Pustervik, Järntorget. It will also be a farewell for me as I am finishing up in Gothenburg University after 4 years, and moving back to Ireland. 

So hopefully we'll see some of you there!! If not, Happy Christmas!!

Catherine (H)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Cat!
Sorry to here your leaving us here in Gothenburg. Even if we didn't meet so often it was nice bumping into you now and again and also to hear your wondeful music.
Clement
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi all!
Thanks for the invite. We shall be down in Skåne on the 20th but would loved to have joined you!
Anyhow, a very Happy Christmas and New Year to you all!
Michael
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Howya now,
I'll be out for a bite to eat with work beforehand, but I'll catch up with ye during the evening. I'll text Eoin when I've gotten rid of the work crew.
See you then,
//P.

No comments:

Post a Comment